Monday, November 12, 2012

Happy Veteran's Day

We would like to take a minute to thank all the wonderful men and women out there who selflessly have served or are currently serving in our military.
My girls and I had a wonderful day yesterday, spending time with my dad.  He is a Vietnam vet who served his time in the Air Force.  Although he doesn't like to bring attention to himself, I know he served with pride for our country.  I'm thankful for the freedom I have been raised with and all the men and women who have worked so hard to provide it.  It warms my heart to know that my father, along with so many others, played a part in making this such a wonderful country to raise my children in.  I know we all have our opinions on the way things should be done - but if it weren't for those selfless men and women, we wouldn't be able to voice those ideas.  Take a minute today to thank a veteran in your life :)

In honor of Veteran's day, we are offering a 10% off sale for all of our Patriotic items.  Head over to our website to take advantage of this opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails